Even though s effort to
meet our customers' needs, a selective crop of experts are invited from time to time to inject complementary
experiences and practical insights into our training and research activities. Such expert are drawn from
the universities, the private sector, the ADP's and most especially from the pool of highly experienced
retired managers across the nation. Beside its being cost effective, the exchange of ideas between our faculty
and these associates generates a balance and unique approach needed for improved management education.
- Dr. N. K. Jaiswal(Indian); Planning and Institution Development.
- Dr. R. O. Opeke; Institutional Building.
- Prof. J. B. Adewumi; Local Government Training.
- Prof. E. O. Oyedipe; Sabbatical Leave: Livestock Management in Nigeria.
- Mrs. Olatunde (Former Commissioner for Agriculture, Kwara State) Sabbatical Leave:
Action Research on Socio-economic Development/Poverty Alleviation for Rural
- Prof. A.L. Ega - Consultant on Centre for Rural Development and Local Government,
Conducted needs assessment for it establishment.
- Dr. A.S. Adelakun -Consultant on Rural Development and Natural Resources - Poverty
Alleviation, Women in Development, Economic Advancement Programmes and Management of
- Dr.G.A. Alabi - Background study to establishment of a Documentation Centre.
- Dr. (Mrs) Grace Gunwa - Action Research on Socio-Economic Development for Rural
- Dr. O.O. Gbeja - Agricultural Research Management.
- Prof. Saka Nuru - Agricultural Research Management.
- Prof. (Mrs.) O. A. Egunjobi; Sabbatical Leave: Women in Development.